Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 21 - The new space program

I have instructed my staff to speed up the first launch of our new space program. In keeping with our devout religious perspective I have fired and jailed all the scientists and the new capsule will be powered by prayer. There have been some difficulties in getting it off the ground it's true. But with the added prayer energy of my new faith schools, which have replaced our technical universities, I am confident that we will see our first astronaut achieving lift-off - god willing. At the moment god (peace be unto him and myself) is being a complete bastard and the damned thing refuses to budge. I have instructed my people to pray harder so that at last our great county can be a rival to Brad Orbarma's United Shires and we can have peace weapons in space.



No comments:

Post a Comment